Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.atlantaeatsblog.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Installation (Wordpress Part): Steakhead's Atlanta Eats Blog: A New Little Steakhead In The World

Sunday, December 14, 2008

A New Little Steakhead In The World

I know it has been a while since my last post, but I actually have a really good excuse this time. My son, Reece Colin Griffith, was born last Sunday. He is a fine, healthy little baby and every one in the Steakhead home is doing well. My posts may continue to be a little sparse for the next couple of weeks, but I hope to be at it again soon after the holidays!

4 Comments:

Blogger ATL_Boilers said...

Congrats!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Congratulations!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a great holiday present. Congratulations!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

congratulations! he is a doll!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home