Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.atlantaeatsblog.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Installation (Wordpress Part): Steakhead's Atlanta Eats Blog: Oktoberfest

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Oktoberfest

Sorry for the long hiatus between posts. Things have been quite busy for Steakhead lately. I recently switched jobs and am now working for a large network news organization based in Atlanta (take a guess). Also Lady Steakhead and I moved from our quaint Cabbagetown abode to Sandy Springs (I still claim I'm an intown guy). And just recently, we found out that we are expecting our first child in April. Its been a hell of a two months.

But enough of that, on to the topic of this blog, which is FOOD! There are a number of new places that I am dying to try. However, it will still take another week or so, because I am heading to Oktoberfest in Munich today. If there is one thing that Steakhead likes as much as food, it is BEER! And this is the must go-to event for any beer drinker. Litre jugs of beer, served by well-endowed Fraulines (and if Muse reads this, she will find no one that is guilty of the breast-obsession she writes about more than me), goofy dancing and roller coasters (this one seems like a bad idea). Can't wait!

I will post a picture or two with adventures from the trip when I return, and then back to Atlanta based food! Guten Tag!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home