Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.atlantaeatsblog.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Installation (Wordpress Part): Steakhead's Atlanta Eats Blog: Six Feet Under – Westside Opens This Week

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Six Feet Under – Westside Opens This Week

I just got the word that the new Six Feet Under location in the Westside area of Midtown is slated to open this Thursday at 4pm. The address is 685 11th St., between Howell Mill Rd. and Northside Dr. For those that are not familiar with the original Six Feet Under, it’s a great neighborhood spot on Memorial Drive across the street from Oakland Cemetery (hence the name). Their specialty is seafood, and I tend to stick to the basics: catfish, po boys and I absolutely love their fried green tomatoes. Out of all the places near my old Cabbagetown stomping grounds, it’s the place I miss the most, because it is the perfect place for a casual dinner and a beer. But with this new location, I can definitely see lunches (sans the beer), happy hours and pre-hockey dinners in my future. And if the owners ever consider a 3rd location, may I suggest Sandy Springs?

3 Comments:

Blogger Darcey said...

As we discussed earlier, I am SO excited about this. Though I no longer work in Midtown, CB does, so this will give me an excuse to surprise him for lunch once in a while!

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand the appeal of this place.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Steakhead said...

Stu- go some Friday night and have a beer on the upstairs patio and then tell me you don't understand the appeal.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home