Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.atlantaeatsblog.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Installation (Wordpress Part): Steakhead's Atlanta Eats Blog: Rave for Agave

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Rave for Agave

Even though I have been to Agave countless times (hey, I can walk there), I only do my reviews after a fresh visit. But, to be fair, I pretty much knew the grade I was going to give ahead of time before my visit last night. For those that don't know, Agave is located in the Cabbagetown neighborhood near Inman Park. Their specialties are margaritas and the best Southwestern cuisine in the city.

I have pretty much tried the entire menu by this time, and can recommend most of it. My favorites are the fried chicken, tuna, tequila shrimp and the lamb chops. Really though, you can't go wrong with any of it. For starters, the mussels in the spicy red tomato broth are outstanding. The sashimi martini is also aces. I give owner Jack Sobel tremendous credit for taking a chance on this intown location several years ago, and bringing the "foodies" of Atlanta to know our quaint neighborhood. The move has more than paid off, as evidenced by the nightly full parking lot. Great atmosphere, food, and service, and within walking distance- Grade: A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home