Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.atlantaeatsblog.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Installation (Wordpress Part): Steakhead's Atlanta Eats Blog: Go Buckeyes!

Monday, April 02, 2007

Go Buckeyes!

Steakhead will be rooting strongly for Ohio State tonight for several reasons. First (and foremost), I win my bracket pool with a Buckeye win. Second, I have been hanging out with a group of Ohio State fans all weekend and would like to see them go home happy. Speaking of happy, eight of us did a marathon session at Fogo last night. Two and a half hours...a new Steakhead record. Let me tell you, these guys are some serious eaters! Once the cards turned green, the only breaks these guys took was a bathroom break. As for me, I think I consumed a months worth of fat and sodium. It may be days before I eat again.

2 Comments:

Blogger carty1gobucks said...

What up Stan and Curt? Look at the size of that head! Is that a Stan Hole cover on your forehead?

Carty-Jug-O-Lot

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steakhead loves Fathead - You can't make this up!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home