Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.atlantaeatsblog.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Installation (Wordpress Part): Steakhead's Atlanta Eats Blog: Heading to Alpharetta

Friday, February 17, 2006

Heading to Alpharetta

Well, I knew this day would eventually come. Ever since moving to Sandy Springs last summer, I knew I would at some point have to confront my "Intown guy" self description on the blog header. I told myself "as long as I continue to act like an intown person, I am an intown person". And I believed it.

But this weekend, I am doing something that I had originally said Atlanta Eats would not do- I am heading to the heart of the burbs, Alpharetta, for dinner. But my fellow readers, it's a journey I believe well worth taking. DiPaolo's has received Zagat's highest rating for Italian restaurants in metro Atlanta, and one of my goomba's has said this place is the real deal. So, I have rewritten by Blog Intro and am heading to Alpharetta, fully embracing my status as a true OTPer.

However, do NOT expect a future review of the Olive Garden or Chili's. I have to draw the line somewhere.

3 Comments:

Blogger 7 day fitness said...

Thanks for joining us tonight. I truly hope that your journey all the way out herer to the burbs was well worth it. Look forward to seeing your next entry after youve actually eaten here. Hope to see you again.

Casey Tijerina
manager diPaolo

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Griff,

How was DiPaolo's? I've had different opinions, let me know.

Georges

4:42 PM  
Blogger Gil H. said...

Steakhead, just wait until little Steakhead arrives (or is that Steaklet?). Sooner or later, we all seem to eat our words about staying away from the chains. Yes, I used to be an ITP no-chain snob myself.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home