Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.atlantaeatsblog.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Installation (Wordpress Part): Steakhead's Atlanta Eats Blog: The Spotted Dog to open..."pretty soon"???

Friday, January 13, 2006

The Spotted Dog to open..."pretty soon"???

Sometimes, I just don't get people. I had called The Spotted Dog, or otherwise known as "The Bar That Just Won't Open", earlier today to find out when the bar was opening. Being excited that the Midtown firehouse-to-bar conversion was finally upon us, I figured I would give the new establishment a little free publicity. But apparently, free publicity is not something The Spotted Dog is interested in. When I received two different answers on the opening day, the person answering the phone suggested I speak to the manager to get the details. Instead of answering a very simple question- "When are you opening?", I got several sentences on how he has no time to talk to me at the moment and to please call back on Monday. Yeah, I'll call back. So here's the newsflash: The Spotted Dog is opening sometime soon. Since its English grub, it will probably suck. No need to review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home