Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.atlantaeatsblog.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Installation (Wordpress Part): Steakhead's Atlanta Eats Blog: Agave Owner Opens Creole Restaurant in Grant Park

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Agave Owner Opens Creole Restaurant in Grant Park

Jack Sobel, the founder of Agave (one of Steakhead’s favorite restaurants in the city), has teamed with Gregg Herndon (founder of Tiburon Grill) in a new venture called Redfish, A Creole Bistro. The location is 687 Memorial Drive in the Cabbagetown/Grant Park area in a building that previously housed the shady Crazy Horse bar and, more recently, Showtime.

The restaurant opened Sunday, and Steakhead was lucky enough to get a walk-thru preview that afternoon. Don’t let the previous tenants scare you- Redfish features a completely redone interior and bar that features gorgeous masonry work. I am told that there may even be a water feature added to the back wall at some point.

As for the chow, the menu is absolutely 100% Cajun, filled with creoles, etouffees, and my all-time favorite New Orleans dish- BBQ shrimp, all in the $15-20 range. My mouth is salivating as I write this. Given my adoration for Agave, I can’t imagine it will be more than a week or so before my first “official” visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home