Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.atlantaeatsblog.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Installation (Wordpress Part): Steakhead's Atlanta Eats Blog: NEW- The Atlanta Eats Message Board is Live!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

NEW- The Atlanta Eats Message Board is Live!

While drinking a margarita with some friends last week, someone asked why I don't have a section for readers to submit their restaurant experiences? Well, you ask and you shall receive. The Atlanta Eats Message Board is now live! It's a little rudimentary, but for starters, it should suffice. Please let me know, Atlanta. You have a place you think is da bomb? Let me know. You want to rant about a horrible experience? Feel free to vent. You want to tell me that I am full of crap? I guess you can say that too (although I work for a news organization and I am not beyond censorship). You can find the board in the links on the right-side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home