Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.atlantaeatsblog.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Installation (Wordpress Part): Steakhead's Atlanta Eats Blog: Sweetwater 420 Fest- Today in Candler Park

Friday, April 20, 2007

Sweetwater 420 Fest- Today in Candler Park

Now that the weather has finally taken a turn toward Spring (wtf- I moved from NJ to get away from Aprils like this), nothing could hit the spot better than being outside for some live music and good beer! To celebrate Earth Day, be sure to check out Sweetwater 420 Fest in Candler Park from 2-11pm today. I am not a tree-hugger by nature, in fact, far from it. But I look at this much like I do St. Patrick's Day or Cinco de Mayo. I'm not Irish or Mexican either, but if it means drinking good beer, I'm in! After the Fest, I'll be looking to check out one of the area restaurants in Candler or Inman Park, so look for a new review this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home