Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.atlantaeatsblog.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Installation (Wordpress Part): Steakhead's Atlanta Eats Blog: Midtown Restaurant Week Is Here!!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Midtown Restaurant Week Is Here!!

It's now 5:30pm on Monday, and I'm 30 minutes away from my reservations at Oceanaire- as you can imagine, I am very excited! The past two weeks has seen a lot of new traffic to the Atlanta Eats blog, driven greatly be folks trying to get information on this great event. If you are heading out on the town this week to one of the participating establishments, I would love to hear about your experiences. In the Atlanta Eats Message Board, there is a section for readers to post their own Restaurant Reviews. Let me and the readers of the blog know where you went, what you liked, what you didn't like. My goal is to get at least one entry for every restaurant! Let me hear ya, ATL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home