Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.atlantaeatsblog.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Installation (Wordpress Part): Steakhead's Atlanta Eats Blog: I Asked And I Shall Receive- Midtown Atlanta Restaurant Week!

Friday, September 08, 2006

I Asked And I Shall Receive- Midtown Atlanta Restaurant Week!


Now this is more like it- Two Urban Licks, The Oceanaire Room, The Globe- these are just a few of the choices for the 1st ever Midtown Restaurant Week from Sunday September 24- Saturday September 30. The deal is pretty much the same- $25 for a set three-course meal. Other participating restaurants include ENO, The Grape (Midtown and Atlantic Station), Lobby at Twelve, Mid-City Cuisine, Mitra, One Midtown Kitchen, PieBar, The Real Chow baby, Shout, Spice, Taurus, Toast, and VinoCity. Make rerservations by calling the restaurant of your choice.

7 Comments:

Blogger Darcey said...

I'm so excited about this! CB is taking me to one, but he won't tell me which one, except that it's neither Chow Baby, ONE Midtown, Lobby or piebar, as I've been to those four...

7:52 AM  
Blogger Steakhead said...

Just made my res for Oceanaire Room- this has been a place on my list for sometime, and given the typical cost, $25/pp will be a bargain!

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda and I made reservations for One Midtown Kitchen, Oceanaire Room and Taurus...think of one or two more...Steakhead which others would you recommend?

7:19 AM  
Blogger Steakhead said...

Hey Dean- You've got some good choices on your list already. I am a fan of Two Urban Licks and have always wanted to try The Globe, so those would stick out of the remaining list. When you hitting Oceanaire? I am in for Monday night, although early- 6pm.

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, The Globe maybe...

Our reservation at Oceanaire is 8:00 Monday.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Starr said...

Does anyone know where I can find a menu for the restaurants menus for that week?

9:50 AM  
Blogger aq74ua said...

Hi,
I just found the menus...here's the link www.midtownatlantashopanddineweek.com/finedining.html

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home